Hold your hands up high where I can see them!
Why? Because, below is a picture taken in 1951 that has 5 of our classmates in it.
Your mission is to try to identify those 5 without looking at the caption just below the picture. So...
Lower your hands to the mouse and keyboard.
- Scroll slowly down the page.
- Display the picture, but not the captions below it.
- Try to guess who is a classmate and his or her name. BTW, this is an open yearbook test.
- When you give up, check the hints that follow.
Need a hint? I'll bet you do! I sure did! The five children are:
- In the front row: Counting from the left, children 1, 2, 5, and 6.
- In the back row: The girl pictured just above the 6th child in the first row.
This page has got to grow!
If you have any old pictures that have any of us in them, or just scenes of Massapequa from the 1950s, and would like to help me get them on our website, please click here to contact me.